Speedboat to Ile Aux Cerfs
Sun, sea and sand are guaranteed when visiting the idyllic island of Ile aux Cerfs, also known as Deer Island. It is an exhilarating experience at sea where you will get to relax and enjoy a full day of thrills and discoveries along the East coast of Mauritius. Sail through the crystal-clear water of our magnificent lagoon in direction of this enchanting island.
At the start of your journey, the crew will welcome you with a briefing about the security measures to make the most of this promising journey.
You will then head towards one of the largest islands of the Mauritian territory. Ile aux Cerfs island is famous for its beautiful lagoon and will delight you with its picture-perfect beaches.
A selection of water sports activities will also be available along the beaches of the small island, such as snorkeling, water skiing, banana boat rides, glass bottom boats and more.
- Departure as from 9:30 and every 30 mins
- Speedboat cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Group cruise (Shared basis)
- Barbecue lunch and drinks at the back of Ile aux Cerfs (Optional)
- Activities on Ile aux Cerfs at extra charge
- Please bring your own towels, sunscreen, and a hat