Reve Bleu Discovery
This amazing full day package combines the most exciting water activities in Mauritius.
For the first part of the excursion, you will be able to observe dolphins in their natural environment and you will spend about 2.5 hours in close encounters with those amazing and gracious sea creatures. Your trip will begin with a brief from the skippers about the type of dolphins you will see and their habits, guidelines on sustainable dolphin watching, safety measures on board and swimming procedures for a truly privileged moment on board.
The next part of the day will lead you to the magnificent mammals that are whales. Whales watching is different and more intricate compared to dolphin watching. You will have to venture further out at sea and it will depend a lot on the weather and sea conditions. If the sea is rough, it will be more difficult to notice them. Two different types of whales can be seen on the Mauritian coast: The Humpback whales in winter (July – Sep / Oct) and the Sperm whales which are considered as residents and can be seen all year round on the West coast of Mauritius.
A delicious BBQ lunch will be served on board. The menu includes seafood skewers, BBQ fish and chicken, garlic bread, salads and grilled bananas for dessert. Drinks such as water, juice, soft drinks, wines, beers and local rum are served during the trip.
- Full Day of Dolphins & Whales Watching
- Note for Dolphins watching: Dolswim gives a guarantee of 90% that you will see dolphins
- Note for Whales watching: Dolswim gives a guarantee of 60% that you will see whales
- Meeting point is at 7:00 am at La Jetée Road, Black River
- Lobster and sparkling wine can be added at extra charge - see add-ons at checkout