Quadbike Adventure - Wild Southern
The Big Foot Adventure is a 35 km track ride specially designed for thrill seekers and nature lovers. Explore the hidden charms of the Southern coast of the island with the various tracks and trail times available, cross natural terrain, and take on the challenge of many of nature’s rough and unpredictable obstacles.
The Big Foot Adventure is led by experienced guides, who know the area like the back of their hand. So get ready for an unforgettable off-track tour creating memories that will last for a lifetime!
The Big Foot Adventure departs from the Andrea lodge, a lodge nestled on cliffs with stunning views of the ocean, and will take you to the following sites:
- The volcanic cliff of Gris-Gris – this beach is not protected by coral reefs and hence offers an amazing view of big waves crashing on the shore.
- La Roche qui Pleure — the crying rock is so called because of the continuous beating of the waves on its flanks giving the impression that it is crying.
- Rochester Falls – unique and dramatic waterfalls, highly popular because of the rectangular rocks flanking it.
It is a truly incredible experience that no one should miss!
- Experience: Guided quad bike tour while exploring places like Savanne River, Gris-Gris Volcanic Cliffs, Terracine, Rochester Falls, Cheminée de Fontenelle and back to Andrea Lodges. Track of 18KM
- Price description and quad passenger capacity: Single Quad: 79 Euros / Double Quad: 121 Euros
- Included in the price: Guided quad trip in and around the wild southern coast, safety helmet and safety briefing.
- Opening days for activity: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Start time, end time and duration: 9. am – 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Andrea Lodges
- To bring:
- Long trousers and long-sleeved top are recommended.
- Sports shoes and trainers must be worn. No sandals/flip flops/open-toed shoes.
- Sunglasses, sun cream and mosquito repellant are highly recommended.
- Waterproof clothing is advisable if rain is forecast (it may get muddy).
- You are also advised to bring spare clothes.
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: As from six years old for a minimum height 1m50
- Transport to location: Not included.
- Reservation policy: Booking 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy:
- One week prior to departure: Full reimbursement.
- Within 48 hours prior to departure: 50% of the cost of the tour.
- On the same day: No reimbursement.
- Starting and ending times: To ensure a pleasant and quality experience to all guests, we suggest you arrive 15 minutes before your allocated start time at the meeting point.The start and finish times for the ride are fixed.If the group arrives late the ride will still end at the allocated time. If one or more members of the group are late, it will not be possible to incorporate them into the group after instruction has started.
- Restrictions: The quad tours are strictly forbidden for pregnant women. No one under, or suspected of, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to take part in the ride.