Private Sundowner Speedboat Cruise
Enjoy a private speedboat cruise to watch the sun go down on the Indian ocean. Relax and enjoy the ride as you glide along one of the most beautiful lagoons of Mauritius. Share this special evening with your family and friends and make it an experience to remember.
From Trou D'eau Douce on the East coast of Mauritius, you will cross the blue waters of the pristine lagoon towards a little island known as Ilot Mangenie, where you will stop for a swim if the tides permit.
During your cruise, you will enjoy some hot and cold snacks served on board along with some nice chilled drinks.
After witnessing a breathtaking sunset on the sea, you will cruise back to Trou D'eau Douce.
- Departure at 5:15 pm from Trou D'eau Douce
- Exclusive use of the speedboat (up to 6 adults)
- Dry snacks (cheese platter, grapes, peanuts)
- Hot snacks (samosas, veg rolls, chicken croquettes)
- Drinks: cocktail (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), wine (rosé, white), beer, local rum, juice, mineral water and soft drinks
- Champagne set up is available as add-on and at an extra charge
- Full snorkeling gear provided
- Cold face towels for refreshment
- Various amenities are available upon request and at an extra charge