Private Small Tackle Fishing in Mauritius
Surrounded by its turquoise and sparkling waters, Mauritius is the place to be for fishing.
As part of the fishing adventure, you will get to enjoy breathtaking views of the lagoons and of the many small islets (small islands) in the West Coast – a great adventure in itself. For the non-fisherman, it is a great opportunity to enjoy a day of sailing and fun.
You will be provided all fishing gears, baits, lures and other equipment, but you may bring your own if you wish.
In addition to having many types of fish, the West Coast also has many types of fish like Bonito, Dorado, and red snapper which are popular in many other locations, but are much bigger here and you will get to keep them.
Light snacks and soft drinks are served for your comfort.
- Experience: Small/Reef Tackle fishing trip on private basis
- Price description and maximum participants:
- Private High-speed cruise - 144 Euro
- Max. 5 Participants
- Included in the price: Fishing gears, baits, lures and other equipment (catch goes to the renter), light snacks and soft drinks
- Opening days for activity: From Monday to Sunday.
- Start time, end time and duration: Starts at 7 a.m. & Ends at 11:00a.m. Approximately four hours
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Before ‘The Bay Restaurant’, La Preneuse (Google Map) beach side
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: No Age limit but children under 18 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport to location: Not included.
- Reservation policy: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the outing will be fully refunded. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation. In case of bad weather the outing shall be postponed or refunded in full.