Port Louis Street Food Tour
Our Port Louis Street Food Tour
Come taste, learn and discover the amazing diversity of the food scene of Port- Louis.
Explore the rich history and culture of our capital on this dynamic tour encompassing landmark city sights and the picturesque streets of Port-Louis where you will experience the best mouth-watering street food the city has to offer.
Led by a knowledgeable guide who will share some key points of Mauritian history and showcase some of its treasures, join us on a culinary journey, deep in the heart of the capital. Whether you are on holiday or you live in Mauritius, you won’t be disappointed by this Street Food Tour.
Starting from the Caudan Waterfront, you will be taken on a taste-bud tantalising journey through Port Louis, stopping at the best food spots for bite-sized delights. Sink your teeth into a warm roti, take a sip of freshly-squeezed juice, and let the flavours fuse. What better way to experience our island’s authenticity?
- Point of departure and arrival: The Casino at Caudan Waterfront, Port-Louis.
- Tour duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
- This tour includes sightseeing, knowledgeable guide, delectable street food, a bottle of water.
- Taste the typical Mauritian delicacies.
- Explore the streets and markets of Port Louis.
- Learn about the island’s rich history and culture.
- Breakfast – Have a light breakfast in the morning. Keep your appetite for the food tour.
- Walking Shoes – Wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes to make the most of the tour.
- Sun Protection – Be sure to bring sunscreen and/or a hat to protect you from the strong tropical sun.