Mountain Biking in Albion
This exhilarating trip along the beautiful west coast of Mauritius is packed with fun and adventure and unveils small lakes and ruins along the way. Discover the stunning cliffs of Pointe aux Caves and the lighthouse of Albion, perched on the cliffs, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Set in a dramatic landscape, this red and white tower rises up to 30 meters high and is a major landmark for ships arriving at the harbour in Port Louis. You will then continue your ride along the cliffs and enjoy a refreshing dip in a natural rock pool.
Guided mountain bike ride in Albion on a 14-25 km biking trail along side beautiful coastal cliffs, exploring lighthouse, ruins and a natural rock pool. Average to confirmed.
- Price description and maximum participants:
45 Euro per person.
Max. 12 participants. Min. 2 participants.
- Included in the price:
Guided biking trip in Albion, safety helmet, safety briefing, water bottles,spare tubes, pumps, professional lycra gloves, swimming in a natural rock pool.
- Opening days for activity:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. and Sunday.
- Start time, end time and duration:
Starts 8am, ends 11.00am. Approx. 3 hours.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point:
Albion, West. Meeting at parking bus terminal near Coast Guard and public beach of Albion. Finishing at same place.
- To bring:
Sport shoes or mountainbike shoes with clip pedals, rain jacket, towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, camera, swim wear and water.
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids:
No kids for this activity.
- Transport to location:
- Reservation policy:
Booking 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Within 24 hours prior to the excursion no refund possible.
- Within 48 hours prior to the excursion 50% refund.
- To ensure a pleasant and quality experience to all guests, we urge to arrive on time at the meeting point. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we shall depart (no refund possible).