Maritim Golf Club in the North of Mauritius
Directed by the Australian company, Graham Marsh Golf Design, the Maritim Golf Club offers an original combination of 9 holes Par 29. The route extends into a large park of 25 hectares, not far from the Bay of Turtles with countless palm trees and tropical flowers.
The golf course is designed for all types of players. The holes, with an average length of 90 m, vary from 54m for the hole N ° 7 to 244m for the n ° 3.
The course offers an incredible variety of elevations and angles of height and a wide possibility of shots... in other words, it’s an excellent place to practice different levels of difficulty.
The green fee is free for all guests of the Maritim Hotel, golf Pro approval is required to access the course for players without an index.
● Experience: The Maritim Golf Club is designed for the pleasure of all golfers, beginners or advanced.
- Green Fee - 9-hole: 46 EUR per person
- Green Fee - 9-hole + rental of equipment (Club + Trolley + basket of 50 balls): 93 EUR per person
- reen Fee - 9-hole + rental of equipment (Club + Trolley + basket of 50 balls) + Lesson: 165 EUR per person
- Green Fee - 9-hole: 66 EUR per person
- Green Fee - 9-hole + rental of equipment (Club + Trolley + basket of 50 balls): 113 EUR per person
- Green Fee - 9-hole + rental of equipment (Club + Trolley + basket of 50 balls) + Lesson: 182 EUR person
- 45 minutes lesson for kids from 7 to 11 years old: 38 EUR per child.
● Opening days for activity: Monday to Sunday.
● Start time, end time and duration: Start and end times depend on booking made.
● Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Turtle Bay, Balaclava, Mauritius
● To bring: Sunscreen, swimwear and camera.
● Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: All ages are welcome.
● Transport to location: Not included.
● Reservation policy: Please book 24 hours in advance.
● Cancellation Policy: Terms and Conditions apply.