Ile Aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise
This full-day catamaran cruise starts at the fisherman’s village of Trou D’Eau Douce at 09:30 am. From there, the catamaran sets sail to Ile aux Cerfs, an islet reputed for its picture-perfect beaches and turquoise lagoon.
During the cruise, you will discover one of the island’s most beautiful waterfalls : the Grand River South East waterfall, surrounded by lush nature and impressive ravines. Witness a 30 km river which flows along the Bambou mountains to meet the magnificent waterfall in the bay of Anse Cunat. More than the waterfall, you will also unveil a rich flora and fauna such as bats hanging from the tops of branches, monkeys and endemic birds such as the White-tailed Tropicbird in their natural habitat. This place offers a pure moment of relaxation and breathtaking views from Mother Nature.
The boat will then set sail to a beautiful snorkelling spot where you can snorkel, or simply relax and sunbathe on the comfortable deck of the catamaran. A delicious BBQ lunch and drinks will be served during the cruise. The menu includes vegetable/rice or pasta salads along with grilled garlic bread, BBQ chicken, sausages, and fish followed by a wonderful fruit salad or grilled bananas for dessert. Drinks such as wine, beer, soft drinks, juice, water, coffee & local rum are provided on board during the trip.
- Departure at 9:30 am.
- Full day catamaran cruise exploring the idyllic setting of the East coast.
- Sail across the magnificent turquoise lagoon.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Eastern mountain chains.
- Sunbathe on the sandy beach of Ile aux Cerfs; swim and snorkel in its lagoon.
- Experience nature at its best in Grand River South East.
- Delicious barbecue lunch served on board (including alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. such as rosé and white wine, beer, local rum, juice, mineral water and soft drinks)
- Snorkeling gear provided on board.
- The cruise is on a shared group basis.
- Personal effects to bring: towels, sunscreen, hats and drinks that you may want to take off the boat, as you are not allowed to take drinks from the catamaran.
- Activities on Ile aux Cerfs at extra charge (see add-ons at check-out to book in advance)