Hidden Beach Horseback Ride
Enjoy the feeling of the sun on your skin and marvel at the beautiful view as you ride a majestic horse along the stunning Pomponnette beach. This walk on the beach, while listening to the soothing sound of the waves amidst breath-taking scenery is truly an unforgettable experience and a definite must do.
Located amongst beautiful sugarcane fields, just a stone’s throw from the beach, the charming equestrian centre of Riambel has been opened for 18 years and houses 10 horses and 1 pony. The well-experienced staff will ensure you are comfortable on a horse that matches your experience level so that you enjoy a perfectly safe and unforgettable ride.
- 2.5 km horseback ride along a deserted beach in serene surroundings
- Discover a charming and rustic horse stable
- You will be allocated a horse which goes at a pace suitable to your skill level
- For both beginner and experienced riders
- A team member will accompany inexperienced riders and children on foot
- Only experienced riders may ride alone.
- Long trousers/jeans and closed shoes are advised
- Duration: 1 or 2 hours