Half Day Speedboat Trip to Ile aux Cerfs
Embark on the magical journey in one of the most breath-taking parts of our south-eastern coast of our beautiful Mauritius.
Meet Rudy Coulon, a very smart and nice typical Mauritian guy, always ready to provide high-quality service with its guests' wellbeing at his heart. Born in Mahebourg and the second generation in the business, his passion is to show visitors the beauty of his region taking them out on his Blueberry Boat, cruising since 2001.
Enjoy the coastal views and visit our sisters’ islands Ile aux Fouquets ( Ile au Phare), Ile Aux Aigrettes and the Ile aux Cerfs going up the north-east coast of Mauritius.
Start this memorable day with a light breakfast and drinks onboard while starting the cruise form Mahebourg. Pick up the speed on the way to Ile aux Cerf and experience the fun vibe on this pristine speedboat.
By the way, Rudy is not just a great skipper and host, he also got a great eye for photography and will be taking some good souvenir shots for you.
- Half Day trip from the south-east coast to Ile aux Cerfs in the north-east
- Includes a delicious breakfast (croissants, cakes and sandwiches - chicken, vegetables, ham)
- Water, soft drinks, and beer throughout the trip
- Visit Ile aux Cerfs at your leisure
- Water activities at Ile aux Cerfs are not included and are at own expense