Full Day Speedboat Trip to Ile aux Cerfs
Embark on the magical journey along the breathtaking south-east coast of Mauritius.
Meet Rudy, who will welcome you with this warm smile Mauritians are renowned for. This friendly guide was born in Mahebourg and his family has been showing Mauritius’ beauty to tourists for 2 generations now. Rudy’s passion is to take visitors out on his boat Blueberry, cruising since 2001, to share with them the incredible beauty of “his” coast.
Enjoy the breathtaking coastal views and pass by our sister islets, l’île aux Fouquets, also called l’île au Phare, and l’île aux Aigrettes, on the way to l’île aux Cerfs further up the north-east coast of Mauritius. You will also stop to admire the beautiful Grand River South East Waterfall before you reach l’île aux Cerfs.
Start this memorable day with a light breakfast and drinks onboard while starting the cruise from Mahebourg. Pick up speed on the way to l’île aux Cerf and experience the fun vibe on this pristine speedboat. On l’île aux Cerfs, you will enjoy a sumptuous barbecue lunch, prepared on the spot for you by Rudy and his team.
By the way, Rudy is not just a great skipper and host, he also has a great eye for photography. Don’t hesitate to ask him to take some great souvenir shots for you.
- Full day trip from the south-east coast to l'île aux Cerfs in the east
- Includes a delicious breakfast (croissants, cakes and sandwiches - chicken, vegetables, ham)
- Barbecue lunch (lobster, chicken, fish, and salad)
- Water, soft drinks, and beer throughout the trip
- Visit l'île aux Cerfs at your leisure
- Water activities at l'île aux Cerfs are not included and are at own expense