Dolphin Watching with Lunch at Benitier Island
Enjoy an incredible day with the high-speed cruise for a thrill and adventure along the west coast of our paradise island for a magical encounter with native dolphins, the Crystal Rock & the marvellous Benitier Island. Marvel at these fascinating creatures and absorb the scenic wonders of Mauritius’s natural surroundings.
The meeting place is before ‘The Bay Restaurant’ beach side at La Preneuse area, Black River (West Coast) where you will embark on a speedboat for the memorable adventure! If you have your own vehicle, free parking spaces are available.
You will spend your morning swimming and/or watching the dolphins in their wild environment. You will also be able to snorkel through the west coastal coral reefs and admire the magnificent sea world of Mauritius. Pull on your mask and snorkel, and swim over rich coral reefs! A visit of the famous Crystal Rock right in the middle of the lagoon is also planned. Finally, you get to land on Ile aux Benitiers, a remote private islet, where BBQ lunch and drinks will be served.
Excellent trip for Nature’s Lovers which will rejuvenate your spirits!
Experience: Full Day Shared Trip - Dolphin watching in their natural habitat + Snorkelling + Visit the + Crystal Rock + Lunch at Benitier Island
- Price description and maximum participants:
- Shared High-speed cruise/per person: 49 Euro per Adult / 35 Euro per Child (Below 7 years old)
- Min. 5 Participants / Max. 8 Participants
- Exclusivity of the boat: 345 Euro
- Included in the price: Dolphin watching, swimming with dolphins (only for good swimmers), snorkelling (snorkelling equipment provided), visit the Crystal Rock, BBQ Lunch including drinks at Benitier Island.
- The BBQ comprises of traditional grilled chicken, sausages and fish but if you have any special requests like vegan or other specific food, please let us know a clear 24 hours before the trip. An extra 25 Euros per person is required for lobsters, please see add-ons for booking.
- Opening days for activity: From Monday to Sunday.
- Start time, end time and duration: Starts at 8 a.m. & ends at 2 pm - Approximately six hours.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point: Before ‘The Bay Restaurant’, La Preneuse (Google Map) beach side
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids: No Age limit but children under 18 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Transport to location: Not included.
- Reservation policy: Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the outing will be fully refunded. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation. In case of bad weather the outing shall be postponed or refunded in full.