Discover Scuba Diving on Coin de Mire Island
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater and discover the wonders of the marine life? If you have never dived before, this “Discover Scuba Diving Initiation” is the ideal introduction to the amazing world of diving.
During the Discover Scuba Diving experience, you will learn how to use scuba equipment in a swimming pool for adults and get a quick and easy introduction on how to be comfortable underwater. You will then be taken to one of the most beautiful diving spots of the island to discover the magical underwater world and its amazing coral garden, teaming with colourful schools of fish and corals.
For beginners wanting to explore the underwater world.
The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardiovascular, hearing or respiratory problems. Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Price description and maximum participants:
1 Beginner 88 Euro per. person.
Maximum 1 person.
- Included in the price:
Training session, learning scuba gear and basic diving knowledge, 1 sea dive, professional instructor, maximum 6 meters, english and french speaking instructors.
- Opening days for activity:
- Start time, end time and duration:
Starts at 08.15am. Approx 3 hours. 30-40 minutes dive.
- Location and/or meeting point/finishing point:
Anse La Raie, North. The diving center is located at the Sensimar Lagoon Hotel, Costal Road, Anse la Raie.
- To bring:
Equipment if you have.
- Minimum age and/or requirements for kids:
As from 8.
- Transport to location:
Your free transfer from your hotel in the North to the diving center can be arranged on request.
- Reservation policy:
Booking 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellation Policy:
A) Cancellation by Emperator Diving Center
In the event that our diving center is unable to carry out the reserved activity, e.g. due to unfavorable weather conditions or due to technical reasons, we will postpone the activity. If you are unable to take part on the new date, we will fully reimburse your already paid fees.
B) Other Cancellation
Should you fall ill and not be able to attend the cavity, a medical certificate should be presented 24 hours prior, in order to receive full reimbursement. Except for the MSDA license. Cases of "hangovers", seasickness and other types of reasons are not acceptable for a refund.
Cancellations and refunds will be made as follows:
- More than 24 hours in advance, cancellation for medical reasons (on presentation of a medical certificate) or in case of force majeure: 100%
- More than 24 hours in advance, cancellation without valid reason: 70%
- Within 24 hours, cancellation for medical reasons (on presentation of a medical certificate) or in cases of force majeure: refund 70%
- Cancellation within 24 hours, for no good reason: refund 50%
- No refund if the cancellation is made on the day of departure, except for medical reasons with a medical certificate or in case of force majeure.