The Blue Quest adventure is a combination of fun, adventure, nature, and discovery. This full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the best of the West coast of Mauritius.
With nature, sustainability and your comfort in mind, a professional crew will take you to explore the incredibly rich marine life of the island and take you to observe dolphins, whales, turtles, seabirds, corals and tropical fish in their natural environment. All these encounters are done in total respect of the environment and existing guidelines enforced in Mauritius.
The Blue Quest crew will welcome you in the Bay of Black River. As the boat sets sail, the skipper will inform you about the program of the day and safety measures to be taken on board, while you enjoy a light breakfast. You will then venture into deeper waters to observe dolphins, whales, and many other sea creatures.
After the expedition, you will cruise back toward the shore where you will have some time for snorkelling in amazing places known by your skippers. Discover our beautiful marine ecosystem and enjoy the diversity of sea creatures in our lagoon.
Lunch will be served on board close to the coast overlooking the beautiful coastline of the West coast.
- Full day tour - 7 hours
- Continental breakfast served on board (tea, coffee, water, juice, croissant, pain au chocolat and fruits)
- BBQ lunch served on board (Seafood skewer or grilled lobster, BBQ chicken and fish, salads, and grilled banana)
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Snorkelling gear is provided
- This excursion is not recommended for children under 5 years old
- Champagne can be added at extra charge – see add-ons at checkout
- The meeting time is 7:00 am at La Jetée Road, Black River